\
and for this, i cherish you and that means putting you first. I will never be mad at you anymore. I will always talk it out with you, and seek to understand where each of us is coming from. I will ensure that whatever arguments that lie waiting for us, none will ever last so long as to cause damage. Like I say, I cherish our friendship, and that means putting you first, ahead of myself. I will never let an argument come between us, even when it means sacrificing from time to time. I have done a lot to keep my friendship with you, and will continue to do so, even when you seem to just throw it back at me each time. Because of you, i am willing to be extra patient and understanding. And because of you, I am willing to do anything to keep our friendship forever.